I love scented bath salts! I love how relaxing they can be, and how soft they make my skin feel! You can choose to buy bath salts at the store. OR you can choose to make your own! That’s what today’s blog is all about: How to Make Scented Bath Salts using Essential Oils, and a few other items you may already have in your home! Let’s get started!
The ingredients you will need:
- Epsom Salt
- Baking Soda
- Essential Oil of Your Choice
- Container to store salts in
- I use an 8 ounce glass container that I purchase at the Dollar Store. You will want one that has a good seal on it, so your salts do not clump up and get hard.
- Add 2/3 cup of Epsom salt and 2/3 cup of baking soda to the container.
- Add 10 drops of your favorite essential oil to the container. For relaxation, some of the my favorite oils are: lavender, jasmine, rose, and serenity
- Shake the container until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Close the container until ready for use.
When you are ready to use the salts, I add about a tablespoon of the salts into my bath water, and then sit back and enjoy!!
Some recommendations for bath salts: You can find these essential oils at: My doTerra Site , where you will find other spa products, too.
Again, just 10 drops of your favorite essential oil into the Epsom salt and baking soda, and you are off to a wonderful world of relaxation! The Epsom salt and essential oil will help relax your body, and the baking soda will help detox the body.
If you click this link, you will find a recipe that will help you create Bath Bombs, too!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to comment below. I look forward to reading your comments.
Until next week, Be Blessed!